For the GP 4000 S II tyres, the activated silica compound improves the handling at stability limits and gives great rolling resistance. The anti-tear formula in the rubber compound prevents tread brittleness while increasing mileage performance.
- advanced BlackChili compound for low rolling resistance, high mileage and maximum wet weather grip
- A proven tyre with a facelift, new colours, new design, tried and tested technology
- Vectran™ breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection
- NEW 4000S II version!!
- ETRTO: 25-622
- Dimension: 700 x 25C
- Technology: VectranBreaker
- Colour: black/black skin, foldable Reflex
- TPI: 3/330
- Weight: 225 g
- Pressure (PSI): 95-120
- 29% lower rolling resistance
- 33% better traction
- 8% higher mileage
- Unsurpassed puncture protection