Fizik Arione R5 VS Evo Saddle
The longest Saddle from Fizik: the Arione R5 VS Evo
The Arione R5 Versus Evo features a composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell – with Wing Flex technology which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle – and a light, strong, corrosion-resistant K:ium rail. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, which is enhanced by the full-length comfort channel that reduces pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.
Like all performance fi’zi:k road saddles, Arione R5 is light, flexible and agile. It's designed for pros, with pros and raced by pros.
Features - Arione R5 VS Evo
- Wing Flex Technology
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Made for SNAKE riders with high body flexibility and no pelvic rotation while pedaling
- The Arione is longer than any other fi'zi:k road saddle, flat from nose to tail and with a narrow nose, so you can move around to find your power spot
- Handmade in Italy
- Model: Arione R5 VS Evo
- Use: Road
- Sex: Men
- Rails: 7mm
- Size: 299 x 132mm
- Shell: Carbon-reinforced nylon
- Rail: alloy
- Cover: Microtex
- Padding: Comfort Core foam
- approx 220g
SPINE CONCEPT EVO
Spine Flexibility and Pelvic Rotation are inextricably linked to saddle comfort. How flexible your spine is and by how many degrees your pelvis rotates determines which saddle and components fit you.
- SNAKE: High body flexibility and no pelvic rotation whilst pedaling. You need a flat saddle
- BULL: Low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation whilst pedaling. You need a waved saddle
- CHAMELEON: Medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation whilst pedaling. You need an in-between saddle
WING FLEX™ shell has engineered flexibility along the edges where the inner thighs contact the saddle. By allowing this area to flex, the rider can achieve a full range of leg movement in a wide range of riding positions. Wing Flex allows the saddle to adapt to the rider rather than the rider having to get used to the saddle.
INTEGRATED CLIP SYSTEM
Integrated Clip System is an integrated interface in the saddle's base to allow quick attachment and removal of Integrated Clip System accessories such as the Fi'zi:k saddle Pa:k and Blin:k light . It is a clean, easy, fast and secure attachment that does not require any tools.