FSA Afterburner MTB Wheelset
Strong and speedy for taking on everything the mountain has to offer, this versatile FSA wheelset boasts an alloy construction and a hard-wearing hub to let you tackle off-road and gravel routes with confidence and composure. With a 26.1mm outer width, the rims on each wheel give a true and trusted roll across rocky and rugged terrains and stay sturdy and stable with every twist and turn.
Reliably-Built, Fast-Paced, Alloy MTB Wheelset
Helping to retain the structural integrity of both wheels are 24 straightpull spokes, held tight by the friction-reducing, aluminium hubs. Each hub delivers a smooth and speedy spin while adding ample support through the rowdiest runs. A six-pawl ratchet system design provides lightning-quick engagement alongside the included Shimano or SRAM XD freehub to send you off on every race or adventure with unrivalled power and pace.
This fantastic tubeless ready FSA wheelset comes with sealant tape, and tubeless valves to let you ride with lower inflation tyres for a grippy, nippy experience. Optimised for use with disc brake systems, this bold-riding team is ideal for the fast and focused off-road rider.
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Use: Cross County, Marathon, Cyclocross, Gravel
- Internal Rim Width: 26.1mm
- Rim Height: 25mm
- Spoke Holes: 24 per wheel
- Spokes: Straightpull, aero
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Hub Material: Aluminium
- Freehub Material: Steel
- Freehub: 6-Pawl, Shimano 9,10,11-speed
- Axle Size: Front: 9mm QR or 15mm thru-axles; Rear: 135mm QR and 142mm thru-axle
- Disc Brake Standard: 6-bolt IS
- Included: QR axles, sealant tape, and tubeless valves
- Weight: 1.74kg (approx) per pair