Fulcrum Red Power 29" 6-Bolt MTB Wheelset
A dynamic, versatile, and technical performer, Fulcrum's Red Power 29" MTB Wheelset will unmask your climbing and descending potential. Negotiating harsh terrain is second-nature to the Red Power as this wheelset is built to absorb violent jerks and shocks, keeping you in full control of your rig.
Red Power Prowess
Made with high-end materials and technology, this Red Power 29" MTB Wheelset is developed to be the ultimate aluminium all-rounder. At 1.75kgs, this wheelset is light enough to climb competitively. Enjoy keeping some power in your legs for smashing the descent and escaping the chasing pack on the trail.
Fulcrum's Red Power 29" MTB Wheelset has a refined rim, which makes it lighter and stronger so it can withstand the impact of your all-action riding style. An aluminium hub body, with sealed bearings, has been paired with an oversized axle to deliver maximum horsepower when it's time to go.
28 stainless steel straight pull, double-crossed spokes finish this Red Power 29" MTB Wheelset. But their importance cannot be overlooked. The spokes have been specifically designed to retain torsional rigidity and simultaneously soak-up the trail's jerks and shocks.
Fulcrum's Red Power 29" MTB Wheelset offers excellent performance for riders who are looking for a lightweight and durable wheelset.
- Material: Aluminium (rims and hubs); Stainless Steel (spokes)
- Axle system (front): 15x100mm TA
- Axle system (rear): 12x142mm (X-12) TA (with optional adapter)
- Disc brake standard: six-bolt or centre-lock (AFS)
- ETRTO: 19-622
- Spoke count: 28
- Rear hub cassette compatibility: SRAM XD Cassettes Only
- Spoke pattern: Straight pull, round, double-crossed
- Rim width (external): 24mm
- Rim width (internal): 19mm
- Tyre type: Folding/Wired
- Weight: 1.75kg (front: 814g; rear: 937g)
- AFS (Axial Fitting System™): the solution developed by Fulcrum® to fix the disc brake to the hub. The constraint granted by the butt area of the release mechanism, greater than in familiar standard ones, makes it possible to obtain greater structural rigidity and therefore more precise and powerful braking.