Optimal grip while cornering: the Wild Race‘R2 GUM-X advanced reinforced 27.5" folding tyre by Michelin
The Michelin Wild Racer’R advanced reinforced tyre is designed for use on dry and fast rolling terrain.
Tip: For optimal performance, the Michelin Man recommends using the tyre on the rear.
Application: Enduro, Dry Terrain
Type: folding tyre
Rubber Compound: GUM-X Series
Carcass: 30 tpi
Air Pressure (min.-max.): 1.8 – 4.0 bar
Tubeless System: tubeless ready
Weight - 700g
Factory Number: 678238
- rear tyre
- optimal grip in dry and rolling terrain
- low-height blocks along the entire circumference of the tread (for faster rolling)
- diamond shaped tread blocks at a 45° angel with respect to the rolling direction, providing more ridges and grip
Thanks to its additional protective ply running from one bead to the other, MICHELIN Reinforced Technology improves the casing's resistance to external attack on the sidewalls and reduces punctures due to impact or pinching. This technology is particularly suited to Enduro use.
Michelin's experience in the definition of these new rubber compounds enables mountain bikers to enjoy an excellent balance of performance between grip, efficiency and wear.
Michelin Tubeless Ready
All Michelin Wild advanced Enduro tyres can be mounted tubeless if:
- A tubeless UST rim is used
- the maximal tyre pressure is not exceeded
- a tyre sealant is used
- the air pressure is checked before every ride