SRAM X01 Eagle DUB 1×12-speed Crank Boost 32T
The X01 Eagle™ DUB™ Crankset also comes with the Eagle™ Colorsystem in the X01® master colorway – to go perfect with all other available cassette and chain colors – from Black to Gold to Rainbow and now Copper. With a raw aluminum finish on the X-SYNC 2™ chainring teeth – to keep looking fresh throughout its long lifespan.
Features – Sram X01 Eagle Crankset
- The strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem
- Master X01® colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – goes with all cassette and chain color options
- Available in the X01® master colorway and Oxy Red X01® signature colorway
- Raw aluminum chainring teeth to fresh throughout the entire lifespan of the precision CNC machined direct mount ring.
- Use: MTB
- Group:;X01 Eagle (1 x 12-speed)
- Model: DUB
- Gradation: 32 teeth
- Mounting: Direct Mount
- Axle diameter: 28.99mm
- Bottom bracket:;DUB BSA73 SB+ DUB PF92 SB+ DUB BSA73DUB PF89.5DUB PF92DUB PF30 MTB73DUB BB30 MTB73
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Chain line: 52mm
Crank arm length (choose variant);
- Crank arms: Carbon
- Chainring: Aluminum
- Lunar Polar
Scope of delivery
- X01 Eagle DUB 1×12-speed Crank Boost 32T
Bottom bracket DUB not included!
- With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry like SRAM’s XX1 X01 and X1 drivetrains mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels but many still view 27.5″” and 29″” wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain hubs and RockShox forks.
Forward thinking and backwards compatible DUB™ BB/Crank technology is the workhorse without restraint. Designed for the most discerning pros. And riders who set it and neglect it. DUB™ is compatible with all major bottom bracket standards. Offering better sealing than ever before without having to make compromises to fit all frames. Yet it opens the door for a new crank spindle for the world’s all-time lightest crank set. It’s a new approach that embraces the old. And it’s about time.
After extensive research Sram unifies the diameter of bike crankshafts and inner bearings to 28.99mm from 2018. The new bearing technology DUB (Durable Unifying Bottom Bracket) sets new standards from now on.