Shimano DEORE 10-speed Rear Derailleur RD-M6000 GS Shadow+
Sometimes the difference between cleaning a section or not is a well-timed, perfectly executed shift.
Where shift levers command, derailleurs respond. Now featuring at Deore lever, Shimano’s SHADOW RD+ technology provides sharp and silky shifts along with chain stability and a reduction in chain slap thanks to a lockable rear derailleur position. The medium cage 10-speed rear derailleurs (RD-M6000 GS) for 1×10- and 2×10-speed systems offer a drivetrain capacity of 41-teeth.
SHIMANO presents the drivetrain technology for mountain bikes: DYNA-SYS. This revolutionary technology uses a 10-speed cassette, but that is not the only feature of this system. Highlight is a completely redesigned drivetrain that creates real added benefits for the rider.
Less distraction quiet drive train. Rear Derailleur Stabilizer reduces chain slap. Simple solution for chain drop. Lighter and more efficient than roller type chain device.
- New Shadow design with optimized slant angle
- Extremely low profile design
- Light shift effort
- Wide range adjustability improves true trail performance
- Chain stabilizer with easy adjust
- 1×10 and 2×10 compatible
- Use: MTB
- Group: DEORE
- Model: RD-M6000 GS
- Cage: medium
- Mount Type: Direct Mount
- Technology: Shadow RD+
- Gear: 10-speed
- Compatible Chain: HG-X 10-speed
- Max. teeth large sprocket: 42T
- Min. teeth large sprocket: 42T
- Min. teeth small sprocket: 11T
- Max. Front Difference: 10T
- Total Capacity: 41T