Tacx T2240 Flow Smart Trainer
Highlights of the Flow Smart
- SMART TRAINER: Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx
- FOLDABLE: A foldable frame for easy storage
- WHEEL-ON: Wheel-on design for easy setup and storage
- INTERACTIVE: A fully interactive Smart trainer simulating inclines up to 6%
- DATA: Measures speed, power and cadence
- FLYWHEEL: A 1,6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel
The Flow Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and Trainerroad.
Speed, Power & Cadence
All Tacx smart trainers measure speed, power and cadence accurately without the need for external sensors. However, when an external sensor is preferred it can be used and connected easily.
Smooth Ride Feel
Even though the Flow Smart has a small flywheel, it still has a very decent and smooth ride feel. The 1,6 kg (3.5 lbs) flywheel is able to replicate a mass inertia effect of 11,8 kg (26 lbs), enough to give you the feeling of riding outdoors.
Securely Locked In
Tacx wheel-on trainers are easy to setup. With two easy clicks your bike is securely locked in the trainer frame, making sure that your bike is safely fixed and doesn’t go anywhere.
Dual Material Roll
The roll is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise
Skyliner as a Handle
The Skyliner not only serves as a front wheel support for a natural cycling position, but can also be used as a handle for your trainer.
Designed with a large footprint and strong materials, this bike trainer is able to withstand the most intense training sessions.
Tacx Cycling Software
Explore the world with high quality Films and GPS workouts while challenging your friends. Train efficiently with structured training plans and cycling workouts. Analyse your data, export your activity to Strava, and make use of many more features.
Your favourite App
Train with your favourite cycling software like Zwift, TrainerRoad and Sufferfest. The Tacx Smart trainers are easily connected to and controlled by most popular training apps. Race online in the virtual worlds of Zwift, achieve your cycling goals with the training plans of TrainerRoad, or anything else.
Tacx Utility App
With the Tacx Utility App you can easily upgrade the firmware, test and calibrate your Tacx Smart trainer. Download this app for free from the App store or Google play.
Bike Computers & Watches
Easily connect your Smart trainer to your bike computer or sports watch. Display your workout data on these devices. A selection of bike computers and sports watches are also able to control the resistance of your Smart bike trainer.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart trainer with electric brake
- Magnets: 6 Magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer , 29ʺ wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Max. power (40 km/h): 800 Watt
- Max. incline: 6%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 15.3 Nm
- Max. brake force: 45 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1,6 kg
- Mass inertia: 11.8kg (26.0 lbs)
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 675 × 650 mm (26.6 × 25.6 in)
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded: 565 × 410 × 245 mm (22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65 in)
Data Output and Control
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna , Smartphone , Stand alone , Tablet
- Output: Speed, Cadence, Power
- Read out on: Bike computer , Computer with ANT+ antenna , Smartphone , Sports watch , Tablet
- Accuracy: <5%
- 9.41 kg (manufacturer information)