RockShox Reba RL 29" Solo Air Tapered ML15
Quality and performance: Rock Shox Reba RL 29" Solo Air Tapered Maxle Lite 15x100mm
Features - Reba RL 29" Solo Air Tapered Maxle Lite 15x100mm Model 2019
- Motion Control RL damper with Rebound and Lockout adjustment
- Torque Cap compatible drop out
- Three separate chassis for 100mm, 120mm and 150mm max travel
- Updated graphic package to complement the RockShox lineup
- Model year 2019
- Use: MTB, Cross Country, Marathon, Trail
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Spring: Solo Air
- Damping: Motion Control RL
- Adjustments: External Rebound, Lockout Threshold - Low Speed Compression to Lock, Air pressure via common Schrader valve
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer Length: 262mm
- Upper Tubes: 32mm
- Disc Brake Mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Drop Out: 15x100mm Maxle Lite
- Max Tire Diamter: 755mm
- Max Tire Width: 62mm
- Axle To Crown: 526mm (120mm)
- Offset: 51mm
Travel (choose variant)
- 120mm (00.4019.913.016)
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Forged Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Straight Wall Aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers: Magnesium
- 120mm - 1724g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- Rock Shox Reba RL 29" Solo Air Tapered 15ML
- Rock Shox 15x100mm Maxle Lite
Fork pump and Service seals not included!
Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters… craters. There’s no gravity so you wouldn’t even need a chairlift. Unfortunately you can’t ride on the moon. There’s lots of gnarly terrain on earth. But, earth has gravity so you’ll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With our Motion Control damper technology you’ll do just that.
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.