For the installation of a tubeless tire, a strong air impulse is required, so that the tire bead is quickly pressed into the rim flange and thus seals the tire. "Depending on the tire-rim combination with conventional standpumps, this is not always possible", explains Peter Krischio, Schwalbe Product Manager Race. In the professional workshop or at the service station a compressor helps.
- It is possible to bring up to eleven bar pressure in the tire
- The light, handy bottle can be used both stationary and on the road
- If you need an even larger air flow, you can use a special adapter. For this purpose the valve insert is removed and the adapter is screwed directly onto the valve stem - the air flow is thus maximized.
- Material: aluminum
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 11 x 8 cm
- Volume: 1.15 l
That's how it's done:
- Connect the Tire Booster to the Tire Booster using a conventional stand pump using the SV valve
- Fill the bottle and then press the quick-release valve
- Immediately the air spreads evenly, and the tire sits firmly on the rim - usually with the typical loud cracking