Shimano Di2 Wireless Unit EW-WU111 D-Fly ANT+ / Bluetooth
The novelty of the EW-WU111 is the wireless capability in terms can be programmed on the Bluetooth connection to computers and smart phone / tablet with SHIMANO E -Tube software, the platform on the Di2 systems and set individually.
Advanced Wireless Di2 Functionality: Shimano Wireless Unit EW-WU111Front and rear Di2 derailleurs are connected to Shimano’s EW-WU111 wireless unit allowing for an ANT Private connection between third party devices. These components can be connected to Shimano´s E-TUBE software, which supports the programmable aspects of the Di2 electronic gear shifting system. Additionally, via Bluetooth technology, this is also accessible on smart phones and tablets.
The latest version of E-TUBE (2.11.1) also allows individual rider profiles to be saved and downloaded to the bike, preventing you from having to re-program the system from scratch for each ride or race.
- Compatible with ANT + devices as SHIMANO Camera CM-1000 or PRO SCIO ANT+
- Connected is the Wireless Unit simply by Shimano E-Tube System
- Smart phone: Bluetooth® wireless connectivity through E-Tube Wireless App; Functions: Drivetrain customization, firmware update
- Tablet: Bluetooth® wireless connectivity through E-Tube Project Wireless App; Function: Drivetrain customization, firmware update, error check, pre-set
- Model: EW-WU111
- E-tube port (pcs): 2
- E-tube connector (pcs): 0
- Master unit: No
- Wire routing: internal/external
- Length: 37mm
- Bluetooth LE (Low Energy): compatible
- Dura Ace Di2 9070
- Dura Ace Di2 R9150
- Ultegra Di2 6770
- Ultegra Di2 6870
- Alfine Di2
- XTR Di2 M9050
- XT Di2 M8050
Scope of delivery
- Shimano Di2 Wireless Unit EW-WU111 D-Fly ANT+ / Bluetooth
- Mounting material
The most groundbreaking technology featuring is a new wireless Bluetooth connection to Shimano’s E-TUBE program, which is the system Shimano uses to set up and control the Di2 shifting behaviour. Through Bluetooth technology riders or mechanics can wirelessly communicate with their computer, tablet or a smart phone via the wireless unit (EW-WU101/EW-WU111) or the system information display (SC-MT800/SC-M9051) and a new battery (BT-DN110) or battery mount (BM-DN100). As well as allowing wireless workshop customizability, it allows riders to customize their shifting preferences on the trail via an app on their smartphones.