Dura-Ace moves to the next generation. Reduced shifting effort lets you concentrate on riding. More control thanks to improved ergonomics. Unbeatable reliability gives you confidence. Dura-Ace: Concentration, control and confidence.
5-7 day leadtime
- Crankset FC-9000 Standard 39/53 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket SM-BB9000 BSA
- STI Set ST-9000
- Rear Derailleur RD-9000 SS
- Front Derailleur FD-9000 Braze On
- Brake Set BR-9000
- Cassette CS-9000 (11/25)
- Chain CN-9000
- Gear Cable Set grey
- Brake Cable Set grey
Dura Ace 9000 Groupset Standard 53/39 (without Hubs)
Dura-Ace now has an 11-speed cassette with numerous gearing options to cover all situations. Leading edge design, materials and construction reduce weight, improve stiffness and enhance control.
Crankset (please select version) With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the FC-9000 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
- Dura Ace FC-9000 Crankset Standard 39/53 teeth
- Crank Arm Length: 172,5mm
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Bolt circle diameter: 110mm
- Chain line: 43,5mm
- Incl. Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket SM-BB9000 BSA
- Weight: 693g (with BB)
Dual Control Shifters Set STI Dura Ace ST-9000 With smaller, sleeker hoods, the 11-speed compatible ST-9000 STI units deliver improved ergonomics for better rider comfort and control, with reduced lever stroke and lighter action.
- Smaller hoods improve ergonomics from all positions
- Release lever stroke reduced by 30% compared to ST-7900
- Polymer-coated cables for the smoothest shifting
- Shifting effort up to 47% lower than RD-7900
- 43% less effort at the end of the lever stroke than FD-7900
- Weight: 365g (Set)
Dura Ace Rear Derailleur RD-9000 SS The 11-speed Dura-Ace rear derailleur has been redesigned for lighter operation with the help of new low-friction polymer-coated cables. Shifting effort is now more even across the range, with similar force required at both ends of the cassette.
- Fast and accurate shifting
- 11-speed design
- Maximum sprocket 28T
- More equal shifting effort through the range
- Weight: 158g
Dura Ace Front Derailleur FD-9000 Braze On With a revised actuation ratio in combination with the ST-9000 shifter and polymer-coated cables, the new Dura-Ace front derailleur delivers both a shorter stroke at the lever and reduced effort.
- New designed pull arm for more direct and easy shifting
- More equal shifting effort across the range
- New support bolt for more stable contact to the frame
- Chainstay angle: 61-66°
- Max. chainring: 50-56 teeth
- Chain line: 43,5 mm
- Mounting: Braze On
- Weight: 66g
Dura Ace Brake Set BR-9000 Long, fast descents demand confidence. Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability.
- New SLR EV Technology
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Brake Pad Types: R55C4
- Weight: 297g (Set)
Cassette (please select version) Rider-tuned means Dura-Ace works the way you want it. The new 11-speed cassettes are available in a range of sizes including a wide-range 11-28 option - one cassette to use all year round. Smooth, fast shifting guaranteed. Weight is 166g (11-23T).
- Dura Ace Cassette CS-9000 11-25
Dura Ace 11-speed Chain CN-9000 The new symmetrical 11-speed Dura-Ace chain uses hollow pins for low weight, PTFE coating for smooth shifts and offers increased durability.
- PTFE coating
- Increased durability (vs. CN-7900)
- Weight: 243g