Shimano SH-ME2L - MTB Enduro Shoes
Features - SH-ME2L
- Three durable hook and loop straps for even and sure fit
- Cross X-strap offers firm and stable foothold during pedaling
- Durable rubber tread offers excellent walking traction
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Synthetic leather: Lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- Weight: approx. 365 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-M530, PD-M520
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy.
Human feet have the right balance of flexibility and resilience to conquer all sorts of terrain. So why don't off-road cycling shoes? SHIMANO understands that aggressive trail riding and racing demands the right mix of protection, stability, and surprisingly, flex when the going gets really tough.
TORBAL (Torsional Balance) improves balance and bike control by letting the heel section accommodate some lateral movement while optimizing pedaling efficiency at the sole / cleat interface. Flexibility better-connects the rider and pedal with what the bicycle is doing underfoot while maintaining comfort and flexibility through all ranges of rider motion.