Shimano SLX 1x11 Upgrade Kit 11-46T
SLX takes trickle down technology from Shimano’s XT and XTR groups in the new SLX M7000. For the first time, SLX is offered in a 1x11 speed drivetrain option making it easier and more affordable than ever to move to a single ring set up.
SLX SL-M7000 Rear Shifter:
The Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever allows you to downshift three gears in one click and operate shifts using your thumb or index finger. The levers are lower profile and feature improved ergonomics and longer levers that decrease shift effort.
- Rapidfire Plus levers
- Handlebar mount
- 2-way Release
- Optislick inner and OT-SP41 outer cables
- 20% reduction in shift effort over SLX M670
- Improved vivid index mechanism
SLX RD-M7000-11 GS Rear Derailleur:
The SLX RD-M7000 rear derailleur features Shimano's Shadow RD+ technology and a refined geometry for increased stability. SLX series Shimano Shadow RD+ derailleurs use adjustable stabilisers for either maximum stability or lower shift effort.
- Shifting Action: Shadow RD+
- Cage Length: Medium cage
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional)/Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: 46T(1x11-speed)
- Minimum Sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference: MAX 10T
- Average Weight: 323g
- Shadow design with optimised, shallow slant angle, low profile design
- Chain stability improved
- Improved driving and shifting stability
- Adjustable clutch tension
- High efficiency pulleys
SLX CS-M7000-11 Cassette:
The new SLX M7000 11-speed Hyperglide cassette utilises a lighter aluminium spider construction with aluminium and steel cogs providing an extremely wide gear range whilst minimising weight. Ride anywhere with smooth and precise gear changes.
- Cassette: SLX CS-M7000 11-46T
- Dyna-sys technology offers smooth and precise gear changes and a close ratio gear range for optimal cadence
- Optimal balance of light weight and durability
HG 600 11spd Chain:
The Shimano chain for 11-speed is treated with Shimano’s SIL-TEC coating to run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.