Shimano SLX M7000 Disc Brake
The new M7000 brakes from Shimano are a lighter and more durable brake and offer confidence inspiring disc braking for all MTB riding styles. Shimano upgraded the system with a new, integrated master cylinder that gives a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar space.
Fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suit your bike. The brakes feature a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding. Shim-less mounting system allows for quick setting up. Oversized 22mm twin phenolic pistons are optimised for heat insulation, light weight and stiffness. Recommended for use with SM-RT70 disc brake rotors (Not Supplied).
- Brake Lever: 2 finger, Forged alloy
- Reach Adjuster: Yes
- Servo Wave Action Power Adjuster: Yes
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM
- Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake - Post Mount
- Piston Type: 2
- Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible