SRAM RED eTap AXS 1x12-speed Elektronic Kit FlatMount
Viva la Revolución: the new RED eTap AXS Group from SRAM
New SRAM RED eTap AXS™ is much more than an evolution. It's a revolution. Sram created a groupset that's as capable as today's riders and the bikes that they choose. It offers more range, a smoother gear progression, and the simplicity of eTap® shift logic—so that you're always in the right gear. AXS™ allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit™ technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go. Add exceptional disc brake performance from our award-winning HRD platform, and it’s true innovation, for true advancement.
Scope of Delivery - RED eTap AXS 1x12-speed Elektronic Kit
- 1 x Red eTap AXS HRD FlatMount Shift- / Brake System
- 1 x Red eTap AXS 12-speed Rear Derailleur
- 2 x CenterLine XR 6-Bolt Disc Rotor
Red eTap AXS HRD FlatMount Shift- / Brake System
Fully wireless electronics. Complete HRD hydraulics. The SRAM RED® eTap® AXS™ shift/brake system brings the future within reach with real enhancements that offer Srams best shifting and braking performance.
- AXS™ enables simple personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap® switching logic
- HydroHC™ brake platform with redesigned two-piece brake caliper for a better feel
- Individual adaptation to all hands and preferences with Contact Point Adjustment™ and separate Reach Adjust™
- Newly structured shift paddles and rubber grips for a better grip
- Two blips™ connections per side
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for easy and clean venting
- Use: Road
- Group: Red eTap AXS
- Lever reach adjust: Yes
- Brake-type: Hydraulic Brake System (Disc Brake)
- Brake caliper: 2-piston
- Brake mounting: Flat mount
- Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
- Gears front: 1-speed
- Gears rear: 12-speed
- 736g (manufacturer information)
Red eTap AXS 12-speed Rear Derailleur
The SRAM RED® eTap® AXS™ rear derailleur is an interactive masterpiece. It has a long list of advances... leading to a quieter, more powerful drive group.
- SRAM AXS™ enables simple personalization
- Orbit™ chain management keeps the drive quiet and safe
- A single rear derailleur for all translation combinations, including 1x and 2x
- Improved motor and signal path for faster switching
- Larger X-SYNC™ switchgear and ceramic bearings for greater durability and efficiency
- Compatible with current eTap® batteries
- Use: Road
- Group: Red eTap AXS
- Gears: 12-speed
- Compatible chain: SRAM 12-speed flat top chains
- Compatibility: SRAM 12-fold cassettes
- 303g (manufacturer information)
CenterLine XR 6-Bolt Disc Rotor
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS™ drivetrain. It’s designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop.
- Streamlined form optimized for road use
- CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation
- Two-piece design reduces weight
- Use: Road
- Version: 2-piece
- Brake type: 6-hole
- Diameter: 160mm
AXS™ is SRAM's new electronic integration platform that combines electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, adjust controls, receive maintenance reminders and update firmware.
Racers and their drivers are faster and more efficient than ever before. But the translation of our cars has not kept pace with this change. It has been limited by tradition. With the sole aim of improving the modern riding experience on the road, Sram has completely redesigned the road bike ratio. The new Deep Range technology. Not only does it offer more translation bandwidth, but this bandwidth is also better. It has “depth“: A smoother, more useful gear graduation. Intelligent shift settings, made possible by AXS™, bring the simplicity of a 1-speed drive to 2 speeds. So you always have the right gear and the translation is not in your way. Drive faster, more efficiently and more comfortably with Deep Range technology.
The Orbit™ technology is an innovative new form of rear derailleur motion control. It uses silicone fluid as part of an elegant and ultra-light shock absorber system. Compared to a conventional friction clutch system, Orbit technology produces no additional resistance to the rear derailleur spring during slow or light movement. This means easier shifting and rear wheel removal. During the ride, the fluid damper holds the chain back in a refined and elegant way. With maximum reliability and chain tension, for 2-fold and 1-fold systems.
All of the underlying tech in our new SRAM RED® eTap groupset such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management and mechatronics technologies are all meant to serve one ultimate purpose, to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.