ipp’s Tangente Speed RT25 and Tangente Speed RT28 tubeless tires deliver the lowest rolling resistance, best dry and best overall corning grip among major brands, according to testing at an independent lab. Zipp’s Tangente Speed RT25 and RT28 are performance and race-oriented tires designed for on-pavement riding.
The new tubeless tires were modeled after Zipp’s pioneering wide road clincher tires, the Zipp Tangente Speed R28, Tangente Course R28 and Tangente Course R30. These tires feature low rolling resistance and high durability. The new tubeless Zipp Tangente Speed RT25 and RT28 feature the same tread pattern as these groundbreaking clincher models.
- Available in 25mm (RT25) and 28mm (RT28) widths to meet the preferences for wider tires among today’s road riders.
- 127 TPI nylon casing.
- Low rolling resistance, high cornering grip provide speed and stability in any situation.
- Ability to run lower tire pressures with reduced risk of pinch flats.
- Max tire pressure 115PSI for RT25 and 100PSI for RT28.
- No tire levers needed or recommended for installation.
- Polyamide puncture protection layer under tread
- 60 ShA durometer rubber (Shore A)
- Water-siping tread pattern
- Designed for tubeless wheelsets only
292g, Tangente Speed RT25
302g, Tangente Speed RT28
110psi, Tangente Speed RT25
100psi, Tangente Speed RT28